วันพุธที่ 10 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2551

What is Art ?


“What is Art” is a difficult topic to explain, understand and learn. If someone asks me about this question, I will be stressed to answer because art never explain as we sea real object, maybe we can not understand but we can feel.

Art is everything which human creates, art makes civilizations, Greek, Roman, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Mohenchodaro and Angkor

I think that art is everything which human create for spiritual value, goodness, beauty and imagination. Art also develops human that leads spirit to human civilization which is hard to explain. I am an artist; I never explain art like object. When I create art, my mind world go beyond the world of reality no one can come into my world, it is the world with of feelings, and in this world of mine there are meditation, happiness and peace. And sometimes it is like the best friend who can be angry, cry and comfort.

However, Art brings us to a fine life; if you feel lonely, art is a friend; if you cry, art is something comforting; if you love, art is a rose for your love; if you get bored, art is an excitement art can be anything.

Finally, what you are, art is you.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น